If you need help, here is how to apply for it. All of our services are available to young people, young adults and their families via the following referral routes:
- self-referral – click here to learn how to self-refer / insert ‘How to self refer’ text
- school referral – click here to learn how to submit a school referral / insert text here
- business referral – click here to learn how to submit a school referral / insert text here
- health service referral (such as GP, The Beacon and Orchard House) – click here to submit a health service referral / insert text here
We’re doing our best to streamline access to the Listening Rooms so we’re keeping it simple
- Submit Referral
- The Listening Rooms will complete an initial assessment
- Pending the assessment, an appointment will be offered with a listener, mentor or qualified counsellor.
All listening, mentoring and counselling providers will be DBS checked and all guidelines on GDPR will be followed.